ads

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Mum n Aunty

Hi friends I am going to tell the story of a hot unsatisfied bengali aunty. My name is Sunil and I have dreamt of fucking one aunty who is the mom of my friend. Her name is Anita aunty. Her son lives in another city and husband is busy with his business and so it was not a problem to seduce her and fuck her. She is a Bengali woman who was very unsatisfied (she told me this later). She had big mai (boobs) and a big nice pond (gand / ass). When I was around she used to be very casual about her dress so that I had seen her boobs peeking out of her blouse many times. One day I made a plan to seduce her and went to her house when she was alone. She was watching tv and her saree pallu was not on her blouse. When I went there she put her pallu back but as we talked her pallu again fell from her blouse and I could see her boobs peeking out as her blouse was a low cut one and sleeveless. She raised her arms to tie her hair in a bun and I saw the lovely sight of her unshaven armpits. Bengali women almost never shave their armpits or pussies and hair is a prized possession in Bengal. I was very aroused but cooled myself for the real game. As per my plan I gave her the impression that I was very depressed. She asked me repeatedly why I was so depressed. She said that “come on you are like my son only you can tell me anything that is depressing you.” I said “but it is very personal and I have never talked about these things with anyone”. She said, “Ok tell me, and don’t be embarrassed. I can help you if you tell me what is bothering you.” As per my plan I let her coax me some more and then I said, “it has to do with sex. Can I still say that what is bothering me?” she said, “don’t be ashamed and tell me.” Then I told her a story that my girlfriend had asked me to have sex with her and then when we started to do it my nunu (dick) won’t get erect and she said that I have a very small nunu. Then she broke up with me. I said that I was worried if my nunu was really small. Aunty heard me out and understood my problem. Aunty: amake bol tora ki ki korechilis? I: first she amake nangto (undressed) kore dilo ar amar nunu ta niye khelte laglo tarpor she nijer salwar kamiz khule nangto hoye gelo. Amar nunu takhon ekdom mane excited hole jerokom hoe sherom hoe gelo. Aunty: mane tor nunu shokto hoe gelo to? Tarpor? I hain amar nunu shokto hoe gelo. Tarpor she amar nunu take mukhe niye chuste laglo takhon to amar khub excited feel hochhe aar nunu theke raush bar hochhe. Ebar o shue porlo aar amar shokto nunu take hate dhore nijer bag theke ekta condom ber kore amar nunu te poriye diye amar nunu ta dhore meder jekhane nunu ta dhoke shekhane niye giye dhukiye dilo. Takhon e amar nunu ta aste aste choto hoe gelo. She tried many times but could not get it erect and she got frustrated and told me that I had a small nunu which was of no use. Aunty : tor nunu ta shokto hoechilo to? Ota theke raush beriechilo to? I : yes. Aar ekhon je aami tomar shathe katha bolchi amar ota theke raush ber hochhe aar ota shokto hoe aache. (saying this I stood before her and showed her the immense bulge that was there in my pants). Aunty: acchha amake bol to tui ki nijer hath diye tor nunu nie khela korish? I : hathe nie khela bolte ki bolte chaicho kakima? Aunty: mane hathe nunu ta dhore otake shokto kore nie otar chamra ta agge pichhone kore kore ota theke malai ber korish ki? I: Haan she to aami to hate nie nijer ta theke roj dine du bar kor malai ber kori. Takhon to kono problem hoe na. amar to khoob malai beroe. Aunty: malai bar korte kamon lage? Bhalo lage? I : hain. Aar malai bar korar somoy daroon lage aar amar thole take hate dhore niye kori khoob anando hoe. She called me near and said : lajja pash na ektu haath dite de. I pretended as if I was feeling shy and put my hands in front of my pants. Aunty smiled and said, “ Arey amake hathe nie na dekhte dile ami bujhbo ki koretor jinish gulo thik thak acche kina. Saying this she forcibly removed my hands and put her hand on my bulge and started feeling it. She first pressed the base of my cock and moved upwards to the tip. She did this a few times. Aunty continued: besh shokto mone holo taube na dekhle bujhte parbo na. amake ekbar dekhte de ota tahole bolte parbo otar size thik ache kina. Taube ekta jinish otar size khub beshi matter kore na. amar husband er ta to choto tao to ami aaram payee. Taube amar cheler ta better. I : tumi ki tomar cheler nunu dekhecho? Aunty : Onek bar dekhechi. Ami to ma ami to dekhboi amar shamne abar kisher lajja. Tui amake ektu dekha tor nunu ta. Pant ta khol aar ota bar kor to. Saying this she closed the door and windows of the room and said, “ nao shona langto hoe jao aar amake tomar jinish gulo dekhao”. Pretending reluctance I slowly threw away my shirt, baniyan and then the pants. Now I was in only my underwear. Aunty : nao taratari langto ho, jangia ta naba. I then slowly shed my underwear and was fully naked in front of her. My dick was down due to some tension. Aunty feasted her eyes on my dense forest and pulled me near. Aunty: oh ! tor okhanta to khoob shundor aar tui eto lajja pachhis. Aar shon etake nunu na bole bolbi bara ba leora ar tar niche ei jo thole eta hocchhe tor bichi. Ei bole kakima amar shamne akta stool niye boshlo aar amar bara take aste kore hate niye otar matha theke foreskin ta tene dhore nabiye dilo. Aami excitement e thrilled hoe gelam. Kakima hate niye amar bara take dekhta laglo. Ebar chot kore kakima amar leora ta du hather bhetor nie aste aste rograte laglo. Ami excitement e ahhhhh……ooohhhhh korte laglam. Kakima bollo, “ oof aaj khoob garam weather gaye sharee rakha jachhe na.” Ei bole kakima amar dike pichhon phire nijer sharee ta khulte laglo. Aami dekhi pashe bed er opor onar ekta bra rakha roeche. Aami shetake hate niye dekhi otar size 42. aami kakima ke jigesh korlam kakima eta kisher jonno pore meyera? Kakima sharee ta khule rekhe amar dike takalo aar bollo oma tui amar bra niye ki korchis. Ota meyera pore nijeder mai der support er jonne nahole mai ra jhule jae aar ota porle mai gulo besh tight thake. Ami jigesh korlam, “Kintu kakima tomar bra ta eto boro keno?” Kakima henshe bollo, “Arey baba amar mai gulo khoob boro boro tai amar bra gulo khoob boro hoe? Ar tui ki kore bolli je amar bra ta boro, tar mane tui ki aro onno karur bra dekhechis?” I : hain ami to amar mar bra dekhechi. Aro onek kichu dekhechi. Ebar aami kakima ke dekhi tar blouse theke tar mai gulo besh beriye aache. Amar bara to ekdom shokto. Kakima dekhe khoob khushi. Aunty : babba ekdom dariye poreche dekhchi. Ebar kakima ota hate niye aste kore ragrate lage aar amar pre cum berote lage. Kakima jigesh korlo “ last kobe hat diye bar korechis malai? I : kaal ke. Kintu sheta bhalo kore hoe ni. Kakima taratari ekta measuring tape niye eshe amar bara take measure korlo aar bollo baap re tor ta to 7 inch lamba. Khoob bhalo. Khoob anando kora jabe tor bara diye. Aami kato din hoe gelo erkhom ekta bara dekhi ni. Amar cheler ta to aaro baro ar kalo ar khoob mota. Tor kakur bara choto 5 inch kintu bhalo, aage jakhon amake chudto takhon bhalo lagto kintu ekhon to aar or bara aar shokto hoe na. tai amake amar cheler bara diye sukh korte hoe. Aami jigesh korlam “ kakima choda ta ki jinish?” Kakima laughed and said “ choda mane hoche tor bara ta jakhon amar phutote dukhbe takhon shetake choda bole aar aamke to amar chelei last 10 years dhore aaram dichhe. Aar o to shob somoy amar bhetor mane amar phuto jetake gud bole shetate maal phelbe. Maal mane malai bujhecho shona. Nao aar katha noe amar mone hoe toke ekbar practical kore dekhale bojha jabe tor bara te koto jor. Tar aage ami blouse ta khuli.” Taratari kakima nijer blouse ta khule phele die amar dike takie hanshlo ar amar mukher samne nijer bra te bhora mai gulo ke jore jore char paanch bar jhankalo (shake korlo). Kakimar mai er duluni dekkhe amar condition khoob tight hoe gelo. Kakima ebar shudhu nijer bra ar shaya pore amar shamne darie bollo, “Chal baba amra ebar bichanae gie ja korar kori.” Amra bichanae shue porte kakima bollo, “Aage bol to tui tor make kirom dekhechis amar moto shudhu bra te dekhechis? Amake shob bol lojja na peye. Toke ami onek kichu shekhabo.” Ami start korlam, “ami jakhon choto chilam takhon onek baar ma ar baba ke sex korte dekhechi. Majhe majhe amar shamnei baba mar blouse er bhetor hath dhukiye dito ar mar mai gulo tipte lagto. Ma takhon book theke saree anchol ta shoriye dito ar amar shamnei baba blouse er bhetor hath diye mar mai gulo jore jore tipche dekhtam. Kokhono abar ma blouse er hook khule dito ar or bra pora condition e ami make dekhtam ar baba bra er opor theke mai tipto. Kokhono dekhechi je baba mar shayar bhetore hath dhukiye diye make aram dicche. Ekbar amra boshe achi suddenly ma uthe onno room e chole gelo, ektu por baba o uthe shekhane gelo. Ami ektu por shekhane giye lukiye lukiye dekhi je ma saree khule dariye ar blouse er hook gulo puro khola jekhan theke mar mai gulo puro langto hoe royeche ar ma nijer mai nie khelche, tipche ar mai er bonta gulo shokto hoe dariye roeche. Ar baba dekhi niche mar shaya ta komor obdi tule diyeche ar mar puro gud langto hoe roeche ar maar shekhane baal bhorti ar baba shekhane nijer mukh diye maar gud chuse choleche ar ma iiiisssss aaaaahhhhhh korche.” Ami dekhi je kakima amar galpo shunte shunte nijer shayar bhetore hath dhukiye diyeche aar jore jore hath narche. Ami bujhlam je kakima nijer gude angli korche. Ami kakima ke bollam, “kakima nijer angul gulo betha korcho keno tomar ei chele thakte she kaaj to ami kore dite pari.” Ae bole ami jhut kore nijer hath kakimar shayar bhetor dhukiye diye or gud take niye aste kore narte laglam. Or gude daruun ghono jongol chilo. Ami aste kore or jongole hath buliye tarpor or gud ta khunjte laglam. Kakima shayar bhetor amar hath ta dhore nijer gude lagiye dilo ar amar bara take chepe dhorlo nijer hathe. Ami aste aste or gude angul dhukiye diye narte laglam. Du minute por ami bollam kakima ami dekho langto hoe roechi ar tumi ekhono bra ar shaya pore. Kakima bollo, “na shona ami tor maer shoman ami tor shamne ki kore langto hoe bol to?” Ami, “keno kakima ami to amar ma keo langto dekhechi ar ta chara tumi to nijer e chele ke diye chodayo tahole amar shamne abar lojja kisher. Ar tomake jodi langto dekhi tomar shorir er aro bhalo kore sheba korte parbo. Tomar mai der ador kore chuste parbo. Tomar gud take nie khelte parbo.” Ae bole ami kakimar bra ta dhore tanlam ar bra er cup theke or mai gulo beriye porlo. Kakima henshe bollo, madachod hote chas jokhon tui ami to chelechod acchi already. Ne amake langto kore diye amar shorir bhog kor tui. Ami shune lafiye uthe or bra ta tene or book theke khule phele diye or shaya ta khule oke puro langto kore dilam. Oof she ki shundor ekta langto gorom shorir amar shamne. Kakimar gud bhorti ghano kalo baal ar tar bhetor theke or laal guder chera berie acche ar or guder chul bhije roeche. Or mai gulo bishal bishal lau er moto ar tar opor kalo kalo nipple gulo shokto hoe cheye roeche. I: ki kakima nijer cheler laura take khabe bhebe tomar to gud theke rosh beriye puro baal bhije gache tomar. Tomar gud to marbo tar agge ektu amar lauda ta chuse dao tahole I to aro moja ashbe. Aunty: arey shona chele amar de baba de tor lauda ta de amar mukhe , amar mukher opor bosh emon kore jate tor lauda ta thik amar mukhe thake ar tor bichi gulo niye ami hath diye rograte pari. Ami taratari kakimar buker opor uthe ashlam ar amar lauda ta kakimar mukher kache niye gelam. Kakima eto gorom chilo je amar lauda ta mukher kache petei ota hate niye otar chhal chariye otar matha take chatlo. Tarpor ek hathe amar bichi rograte rograte onno hath diye amar bara r chhal puro tene nabiye diye amar bara mudo ta jeebh (tongue) diye tease korte laglo. Ebar aste kore lauda er phuto ta ke daant diye aste kore kamralo. Ami to anonde dishe hara hoye jachhi. Kakima aro kichu khon amar bichi rogre ar lauda kamre jhop kore lauda ta mukher bhetor dhukiye nilo ar chakum chukum kore chuste laglo jano ota ekta lollipop. Kakima ebar nijer mukhe amar puro lauda ta gile niye chuste laglo. Ekbaar kore puro dhukiye nichhe abar hathe dhore tene baar kore niye ashche ar amar lauda rosh baar korche. Ami bujhlam amar maal baar hoye jabe jekono samay tai bollam, “kakima amar maal phelar samay hoye esheche tumi ki amar maal khabe na tomar gude dhalbo?” Kakima taratari amar lauda ta chere diye bolle, “Orey baba ekhon jodi amar mukhe maal phelish tale amar gude ke dhalbe ar amar gud ekhon ja jolche ekhuni tor ei shokto danda ta dhukiye chod amake nahole ami ar parbo na. pore tor maal khabo. Ekhon shona chele amar amake chude anondo de baba.” Ami or mukh theke lauda baar kore niye or guder kache niye jetei kakima nije hathe amar lauda dhore tene gude dhukiye niye bollo, “De shala jore jore thap de amar gud er khide meta. Ar shon nijer maal amar guder bhetor dhalbi nahole amar abar jala mete na guder. Ne thap mar jore jore.” Ei bole kakima amar komor dhore jore jore nijer dike tene tene amake thap marte help korte laglo ar nije nich theke komor unchiye thap marte laglo. Ami nicher dike dekhi amader baal puro bhije gache kakimar roshe. Ami jore jore thapate laglam. Takhon dekhi kakimar bishal lauer moto mai gulo jore jore dulche. Ami chot kore or mai gulo ke hathe niye jore jore thaste laglam. Or mai bonta niye churmuri korte laglam. Bonta gulo phule shokto hoye gache. Ami mauka dekhe or mai e kamor boshiye dilam ar kakima anonde chenchiye uthlo. Ekdike ami thapiye cholechi ar onno dike ek hathe mai thastchi ar mukh diye onno mai khachhi. Kakima anonde chhotfot korte laglo ar aro jore komor nachate laglo. Ami bujhlam kakimar ebar maal khalash hobe ami taratari abar kakimar mai jore kamore dilam ar shonge shonge or gud theke feda beriye bichanate porte laglo. Amar takhono maal baar hoye ni ar kakima ebar anonde aste aste chokh khule takalo ar bollo, “kire ekhono thapiye jachhis maal khalash kor amar gude” I smiled and said, “Ki holo amar thap kheye tired hoye gele naki amar khanki kakima? Ekhon to aro kichu khon thap marbo tarpor maal berobe amar.” Kakima jigesh korlo, “Tui amake besh bhalo kore seduce kore chudchis bol? Tor oi galpo jeta prothome shuniye chilish sheta bluff chilo tai na? ar koto meyer gud merechis bolto?” I, “Kakima thik bolecho tomake potanor ar kono rasta pelam na tai eta korte holo. Tomake chodar shokh amar onek diner aaj giye puron holo. Ami aro kichu meye ke chudechi tobe tara shob amar relative hoye ar amar theke boyeshe boro. Tobe amar ma-baba ke niye je kotha gulo bolechi shegulo shob shotti, bluff noye. Tobe amar ma-baba r aro onek jinish ache tomake bolar moto.” Kakima, “She to bujhte e parchi je tui besh haramjada chele onek meyeke chudechis. Tobe tor shob galpo ami shunbi. Tar agge tor maal amar gude dhal dekhi.” Ami henshe aro kichu khon thap marte tarpor khub force diye amar maal kakima r gude dhele dilam. Kakima amar maal baar hochhe bujhe amake nijer mai er sathe jore chepe dhorlo ar ami or bonta chuste chuste amar maal khalash korlam tarpor aste kore amar lauda baar kore or pashe shuye porlam. I lied down beside aunty exhausted after the nice satisfying fuck. Aunty eagerly said, "Ebar tor ma-babar chodon kahini shona amake." Here goes what I narrated her: My mom was a very hungry woman who could never do without a long pole inside her hole. It was a winter morning and I had returned from school a lot earlier and finding no one in the rooms I went straight up to the roof. Just as I was going to enter the roof I heard mom and our servant boy Babu speaking. Babu was a village boy who worked for us for the last two months. He was about 19 but as he was a village boy he was very simple. He always called my mom Ma . He was in his half pants and mom was sitting on a mattress spread on the floor in the sun wearing her nighty. She wanted a massage from him and was directing him how to do it. I watched as mom first gave her arms for him to massage. It was soon over and he moved on to her legs upto the knees. Mom lifted her legs and spreading them she gave them for massage. Her nighty had already fallen to one side and I could see upto her thighs. I knew Babu could also see and he must be getting a kick watching mom display herself. Soon mom got up and untied her robe and let it fall. I saw that mom was wearing one of her skimpy bra and panties. The bra was very low cut and almost left nothing to imagination. The panty was a black lacy one through which I could see her tufts of pubic mound peeking. Mom smiled and turned on her belly and told him to massage her back and bottom. Babu took some oil in his palms and started to rub mom’s back. He reached her bra strap and quickly went over it and then continued with her lower back. Soon he reached mom’s panty and again skipping that part he went to massage her soft thighs. Mom said, “Amar bra er strap gulo khule dicchi - okhane tel laga”, and saying this mom reached behind and quickly undid the hooks. The bra came off and I could see her tits peeking out from the sides. Babu reached there and massaged some oil there. He asked as he reached her panty, “Ma ami tomar pachate tel malish kore debo ki? Shukno lagche.” Mom said, “Thik ache amar panty ta nabiye de ar pachar dabna duto te bhalo kore malish kor. Ager din tel lagash ni.” To my surprise Babu pulled down mom’s panty and mom lifted her hips to help him. This made me wonder if this thing of servant massage has been goin on for a long time. Babu started to rub oil on her bums. He massaged the back of her thighs well and then moved his hands over mom’s tight ass. He rubbed some oil on the ass cheeks and then separating the cheeks he reached her tight puckered hole and touched it with his finger. He tickled it a bit and then slowly started to move his finger on mom’s asshole. Mom said, “Ae bokachoda, ki korchis amar poder phutki ta nie. Taratari poder bhetor tor angul ta dhukiye tel laga..” Now hearing the language she was using I was certain that this was not the first time that Babu was massaging my whore mom. Babu quickly followed her order by parting her cheeks well so that her hole was prominently displayed and then slowly inserted his finger inside. I saw Babu’s finger moving inside her hole slowly and then he had his whole finger inside. Mom squirmed in pleasure as his long, slender finger went inside her asshole. Babu was now slowly putting his finger in and withdrawing giving mom pleasure. He continued this for five minutes before mom stopped him. Now mom turned on her back and held for his viewing pleasure her pussy open. Babu was staring at mom’s pussy hungrily and mom was teasing him more. Mom removed her bra entirely and said, “Babu amar ebar amar mena gulo te tel malish kore de. Dekh amar menar chokh gulo kamon kore tor dike takie ache tor hater ador pabar jonno. Ae baba ektu amar mai gulo malish kore oder aro shundor kore de.” Saying this mom put her fingers on her nipples and pulled and pinched them and smiled. I watched mom’s big white globes go up and down fast as she was excited by the touch of a young stud. Mom’s nipples were erect and the aureoles looked so inviting that I myself wanted to barge in and start sucking on them. Her cunt was also at display though she had closed her thighs so that I could see only her rich dark forest of jet black hair which was neatly trimmed. It was a perfect triangle and I wondered how she managed to dress her mound so well. It was a real pleasure watching her forest. Babu was feasting his eyes on her naked glory and I was feeling jealous at the lucky bastard. Babu went near mom’s boobs and slowly put his hands on them. He started to feel her massive tits and played with them as he pleased. He was pressing them like soft balls and mom was smiling. He roamed his hands freely on her tits and then tickled her nips. They were starting to grow out. He continued playing with her titties with his one hand while with his other hand he was pinching her nipples. Then he took the oil and spread it evenly over his palms and put them on mom’s boobs. He started at the centre of her tits and spread out over the rest of her globes. He was massaging her boobs so well that mom was already holding him to steady herself. He brought his fingers to her nipples and flicked at them for sometime. The nips were as erect as two thumbs that stuck out sorely from mom’s biggies. Now I saw mom slowly creeping her one hand towards Babu’s pants and then she placed it over his cock. She put her hand there and slowly rubbed it up and down and then she grabbed it. He was busy massaging mom’s tits and mom was busy massaging his cock. Mom said, “Honey now please do a milk shake for me” and saying that she lifted her body slightly. I thought that may be mom wanted to have a milk shake. So I was surprised when Babu quickly moved his hands on her tits and grabbing them he started to shake them so violently that I thought that her boobs would tear out from her chest. He kept shaking mom’s tits for some more time after which mom lied down again and thanked him. Babu smiled and changed his position and came near her thighs. He slowly put his hands on her thighs and massaged them. He said, “Ma tomar thigh gulo khule dhauro jate ami bhetore tell agate pari.” Mom quickly parted her legs and he spread them further so that he had wide access to her cunt. I could see mom’s cunny in all its glory as she was spread eagled on the mattress. Her rich jungle was all for Babu and his cock which must be aching by now with all the teasing for the last half an hour. He massaged her thighs and then slowly took his fingers near her cunt hole and brushed his fingers against her fur. Mom was looking at him and smiling. Babu seemed a bit flushed to be so near her entrance. Mom said, “Ae amar jhant gulo te tel laga.” Babu reached for mom’s muff and massaged oil on her rich forest making them shine. Then he brushed his fingers on mom’s outer lips and mom shivered in pleasure. He was slowly getting bolder and now he was openly rubbing his fingers on mom’s outer lips. Mom had closed her eyes and Babu continued with his game. He slowly and lovingly parted mom’s hair from her lips and spread the cunt lips wide. He put one finger near her inner lip when mom opened her eyes and asked, “ki dekhcho shona amar gud tor shundor lagche to? Amar gud dekhte tumi khoob bhalobasho tai na? ta wait korchis keno ne amar gude tor angul dukhiye diye amake aram de haramjada chele. Amar gude agun lagiye diyechis tui ebar gude anguli kore amake aram de.” Babu smiled at her and at once put his one finger in and then slowly eased another finger inside mom’s pussy. Now he was looking very happy to be able to finger fuck a sexy whore like my mom. He started to push his finger inside and then withdraw it almost totally. He was sitting with his back to mom and so mom had access to his ass. Mom quickly grabbed his ass and pulled down the elastic band of his pants to reveal his tight ass and his cock that hung low between his thighs and his big ball sack. . I was amazed to see it. It was a long pole that was long even in its flaccid state. It must be around five inches and very thick and black. Below it hung a very big sack that seemed to be full of rich cream for my mom to drink and take inside her hole. Mom reached for the flaccid cock and slowly pulled the foreskin back to expose a big black head. Mom was slowly massaging it to make it erect and soon she was successful in doing that. Babu’s cock stood in full attention and I was really amazed at its size because it was around nine inches long and thick too. Mom was masturbating babu and babu was doing mom. Mom stopped short of giving him a climax and asked him, “tor lauda ta shotti khoob shundor. Ami eto purush ke diye chudiyechi kintu eto bhalo lauda karur payee ni. Tui koto bachor boyesh theke meye chudchis re babu?” Babu smiled a bit and said, “Ami to 14 bocher boyesh theke chudchi ar amar chodar guru hocche amar nijer ma. Ma amake prothom chudechilo ar tarpor bhalo kore shekhato roj raate. Amar baba to maal kheye ghumiye porto ar amar ma amake diye chudiye anondo korto. Pore ma nijer dui bon mane amar dui mashi tader meye ar aro onek meye chudiyeche amake diye. Tarpor to tomar boudir sathe chodalo. Tomar boudi amake tarpor tomar ekhane kaaj ache bole amar ma ke raji korae ekhane charar jonne. Ma to raji hote chaichilo na tarpor taka pabe onek shune amake chere dilo. Ekhon tomar boudir chele amar ma ke chode majhe majhe ar kokhono pasher barir cheleta.” I understood that he was referring to mom’s sister in law who had arranged for this boy servant to come here and now I understood why mom was so excited the day this boy came. Mom’s sis in law had already tasted him and since she knew my mom she wanted her to enjoy fuck withthis stud. Now Babu was moving his fingers inside mom very fast and I knew mom was going to have her climax anytime. Soon I saw that mom could no longer hold back and she threw up her legs as she had a nice climax. Mom stayed there like that for a few minutes more and then told Babu to wipe her pussy well. Babu took a small wet towel and did as asked. Now mom said, “ Tui khoob bhalo chele chol ebar ami toke ektu aram diye di” I could not believe my ears that mom was going to fuck Babu. Mom picked up her towel and wrapping it around her she went to her bedroom with Babu in the tow. Once in the bedroom mom looked at Babu and told him to lie down. Babu complied and said, “Ma tumi ki towel ta khulbe? Khule puro langto hoe jao na. tomake amar langto hoe dekhte khoob bhalo lage. Tomar langto shorir ta ki shundor.” Ma laughed and said, “Oh ma tui tor make langto kore dekhte bhalo bashis..ki dushtu chele re baba. Ae baba ami toke langto hoe dekhachhi ar toke amar shorir take nie khete ar khelte debo.” Babu was already lying on the bed and mom slowly took off her towel so reveal her naked body to Babu’s hungry eyes. He ogled at her sexy body. Mom smiled and slowly lied down on the bed beside him and moved her hands on his chest and then slowly took her hand below till it reached his cock. Mom pressed his cock which was still sleeping. She started to fondle his cock and balls. Babu giggled and said, “Oh ma amar dhon niye bhalo kore khela koro amar khoob bhalo lage jakhon tumi amar lauda ta tana tani koro amar shob maal berr kore dao na ma.” A big drop of pre cum had appeared on its head and mom put her tongue on the slit and quickly slurped it up. Babu moaned. Slowly mom shifted her body towards Babu’s legs and soon she had his flaccid cock near her mouth. She looked up at Babu and saw that he was smiling at her. Mom winked at him and he put his hands on mom’s head and said, “Ma amar lauda take mukhe nie khao to tahole amar darun lagbe. Nijer cheler bara chuse raush ber kore dao khanki ma amar.” Mom smiled and said, “Tui khoob haramjada chele to nijer make dhon chuste bolchis ar maal kheteo bolchis. Dara madachod ami aj toke shikkha dobo amake die bara chosanor jonno. Aj ami tor bara r shob maal kheye nebo. Ne bara take kelie dhor ar bichi gulo amake de. Tor bichi gulo te prochur maal jome ache amar pet bhorar jonno.” Saying this mom started to lick his tip with slow flicks of her tongue. As it was still only half erect mom took it in her palms and rubbed it between them to make it erect. Soon mom had a long, strong pole in her hands. Mom smiled at her handiwork and Babu too smiled. Mom then started to lick its head and then flicked the skin down to reveal the wide head. Mom held the meat in her hand and started to suck it sideways first putting little bites over the length of it. With her other had she reached to his sack and massaged it. Slowly she changed her tactic and now she was eating his cock lengthwise. She had his tip in her mouth and I could see her slowly and carefully chewing the tip and the eye. She was putting her teeth marks over his cock head. I was thrilled at mom’s expertise and was very jealous about how lucky Babu was. Babu was moaning loudly and he had mom’s hair in his hands. After some more biting his cock mom took the length in her mouth. First she took only half of it and then slowly she took the whole length of it inside her. She was deep throating his meat and rubbing the tip to her palate. With each rub Babu jerked in bed as he got the thrill of an expert woman deep throating his cock. I watched as mom started to bob her head up and down on his cock and now was giving him a steady blowjob. Her head bobbed up and down while with her other hand she kept massaging his balls. Slowly Babu reached for mom’s ass and started to pull her to him. Mom left his tool for a moment and placed her each leg on each side of Babu and now they were in a 69 position with mom sucking his cock and Babu having his head buried between mom’s glorious thighs. Mom said, “Mar gud ta chuse die dhonyo kor nijer make. Choso shona amar gud ta choso. Chuse chuse amake hor kore de.” I saw Babu had stretched mom’s thighs open wide enough for two people to eat her muff at a time. He had his fingers on mom’s cunt lips. He was prying her lips open for sucking her. He eased one finger inside mom’s pussy and started to rub her hole. Mom was meanwhile busy eating Babu’s long pole to her heart’s content. He slowly eased two more fingers into mom’s cunt and then spread her lips wide. He slowly took his face to mom’s pussy and licked the lips first and then sucked them. Soon he was eating out mom like an expert with his head pressed hard to mom’s beaver. He must have started to play with her clit as soon mom started to sway her hips wildly and could no longer keep her mouth on Babu’s cock. She cursed out loudly, “Ae shala madachod chele amar guder phuto nie ki korchis? Amar gud ta jolche agune….amar gud ta chos….choose amake mauja de haramjada.” I knew mom was going to cum soon. She somehow managed to return to her cock sucking and Babu kept his job. He was now steadily fucking mom with his tongue as I watched him move his head in and out of mom’s thighs. A few more minutes and mom got up and reversing herself she lowered her ass on Babu’s face and gave him her muff to eat. Babu quickly grabbed her big hanging tits and started to eat her snatch. He was sucking her lips and then inserted his tongue inside mom’s snatch. Mom quivered in pleasure. Mom pressed his face more to her pussy and Babu kept playing with her tits, juggling them. He slowly shifted his hands to mom’s ass and massaged her buns. Mom took her boobs in her hands and played with them, tickling her nipples and pressing them in her fingers. Suddenly I saw mom press her snatch fiercely to Babu’s face and I knew that she must have cum. She slowly got off him and smiling at him said, “Oh ki bhalo chele amar, amake kauto anondo dilo amar gud chuse. Amar guder raush ta mon bhore kheyechis to? Nao shona ami tomar gud chosa ta khoob khushi hoechi. Ebar tui tor pa duto chorie sho ar bichi gulo jhuliye de ami tor bichi gulo kheye tor bara te chore shukh korbo.” Saying this mom moved down to his balls and licked them first. Slowly she started to chew at them and soon she had his balls in her mouth, sucking them and pulling at them. With her other hand she jacked his cock rapidly. Babu was in heaven and he said, “Ma tumi chosa na thamale amar maal tomar mukhe khoshe jab ear tokhon tomar gud shanty pabe na. tumi ebar amar bara take nijer gude niye amader dujon ke anondo dao.” Mom laughed and slowly left his balls and lowered herself on his long erection. I watched as mom took the entire 9 inches of fuck meat inside her pussy. She rested for a few moments after taking in his length. Slowly she started to ride his cock. As she rode him, her titties swayed and jumped in air. Babu got them in his hands and massaged them and played with the stiff nipples. Mom was now going steadily and she looked like she was going to cum again any moment. She had thrown her head back and eyes closed. She was having a real nice fuck. Babu reached up and pulled mom’s boobs to his face and mom opened her eyes and brought her tits near him so that he could suck them as she sucked his cock with her cunt lips. Babu was sucking her tits like a hungry child and massaging them wildly. Mom smiled and said, “shona amar mai gulo ke bhalo kore kha to. Ogulo tor moto madachod cheler jonno. Amar mai gulo uposhi na thake. Oder tipr tipe doodh ber kore de.” Mom’s pace was now a very rapid one and she was panting and groaning. Babu too was moaning loudly and suddenly he froze. I could very well understand that he was shooting his cum deep inside my mom’s belly. Mom clenched her teeth and kept pumping furiously for a few more minutes and then she too had her climax as she stiffened up a bit and then slowly lied on Babu’s chest. She kept staring at Babu for a few minutes and Babu played with her tits and then slowly she got off him. His soft cock plopped out of her pussy and mom looked at it and took it in her hands and lovingly kissed it and then licked it clean. She finally lied down on the bed beside him and they kissed. I looked at myself and saw that I had cum in my pants without even rubbing myself. After it became my habit to fuck Shyam's mom Polly aunty ( her name was Anita but pet name was Polly), it would be very difficult to spend a week without fucking her. I even bought her some sexy bras and panties which she would wear when I visited her and then she would roam around her house in only those with me. Everything was going fine when suddenly Shyam informed that he was coming to Calcutta for a month on some office work and would stay with his parents. Aunty was happy that he was coming but then grew sad knowing that it would not be possible to fuck while he was here. One week later aunty called me on a Sunday and said that Shyam was out with his friends on a picnic and we could fuck. But it was too risky so I told her to wait for sometime. She was a bit disheartened because she had expected me to jump at the prospect. So in order to cheer her up I started to talk dirty with her. I asked, "Tell me aunty do you always feel so horny?" Aunty, " No dear but you have made me feel so." I, "Aunty what has made you feel horny just now. Have you seen Shyam's pecker this time also?" Aunty laughed and narrated me the whole incidents of the day before. Aunty started to tell me - Yes I saw Shyam's cock and did a few naughty things too and that is why I am feeling so horny. Actually yesterday I told Shyam that I would bathe him and to go the bathroom and get naked. I usually keep on my clothes while bathing him. But this time I thought of teasing him a bit and so I went to the bathroom wearing only my petticoat and blouse. The blouse was that white transparent one that you love to see me in. I was wearing the lacy black bra that you bought for me under it. I also left two hooks of my blouse open to further tease him. As I went to the bathroom I saw that he was in his briefs. I told him that I would give him a massage first and then wash him. So I took some massage oil and did his chest and shoulders. I then did his legs and thighs. Then I pulled down his brief and was greeted by his limp cock hanging between his thighs and his nuts which must be full of cream. His hose pipe got me hot in an instant and I longed to take it in my mouth and suck it. I then took the oil and took his sleeping cock in my hands. I slowly parted the foreskin and rubbed in the oil. I started to massage it longer than required and saw the effect that I wanted to see in him. He was slowly getting stiff. To further his pleasure I started to massage his nut sack. I told him to spread his legs so that his balls hung low and I grabbed them in my hands. By now he was totally erect and his cock head was red with excitement. I started to rub his cock up and down telling him that it was to spread the oil evenly. Meanwhile I saw that he was looking straight down inside my blouse and my valley. That set me on and I stood up and said that I needed to take off my blouse as it was getting spoilt by the oil. He hungrily looked at my tits as I started to unhook the blouse. Finally I got it off and threw it away. Now I was standing in front of my own son half naked exposing my grand balls. He was now staring with wide eyes at my boobs covered with the lacy black bra. It was so naughty of you to buy that bra for me. oh I just love it. Shyam was staring at my boobs spilling out of the bra. Seeing him stare I said, " Oh I am growing fatter by the day. Just look at these how big have they become. Hold them and you will feel their weight." (Ami mota hoe jacchhi, dekh amar mai gulo kirokhom bhari hoe gacchhe.) Saying this I just held his hands and guided them to my melons and gave each melon in each of his hands. He started to feel them and press them. It was wonderful. I said, "you used to suck milk out of them as a child and I liked it so much that at times I feel that you should become my child once again so that I can suckle you again. Do you think they are too fat?" Shyam replied, "no mom they are just perfect. They are really very big but it they look better that way." I said, "Oh no dear you don't know how massive they have become. They hang down so low at times when I am not wearing my bra and just in my blouse that at times I think that they will come out. Now I am wearing the bra so you cannot see their true form. Here let me take my bra off and show you my big balls. You will also say that they are too fat."(Dekh amar mai gulo eto boro hoe gache je amar eke k samay mone hoe je era amar bra te ar thakte parbe na ar berie porbi bra theke.) Saying this I reached behind and unhooked my bra and threw it down into the wash basket. Shyam was staring at my globes with wide eyes and there was a hint of lust in his eyes. I brought his hands to my tits and gave them to him. He weighed them in his hands and moved them all over my tits. I was already wet between my thighs and his pressing my tits made me even wetter. He looked at them lovingly and licked his lips. I asked him about his opinion and he replied, " Mom they are not fat and are really so good. They are very big but they look so nice to me. I too wish that I become a child once again so that I can suck on your milk." I laughed and said, "You naughty boy do you think that your momma still has milk in her titties. They are totally empty and look at them how much they have sagged with age. I don't think that you find them attractive. They are too heavy to be attractive." I was looking down at his rod while saying this and I felt his fingers playing with my nipples. I looked up to see him playing with them and said, " Look even my nipples are not that much attractive anymore. They have become black with age I wish they were pink like that of a young girl." Shyam was happily playing with my nipples which had become very stiff and the aureoles had shrunk making the nipples even bigger. I was very wet in my thighs and was in desperate need of a long cock inside me. But I didn't relent so that I could tease him a little more. Shyam hearing me say all the depressing words comforted me saying, "No mom you look gorgeous. I mean it. Your ahhh....i mean those things ...ahh...your titties are very attractive to me and your nipples look so inviting. But mom why are they so dark in colour?" I smiled and said, "They are dark because they have faced a lot of sucking from you and your dad and that have made them mature and dark. When young that is to say before they are sucked by a child or a man they are pink in colour and with more and more sucking they grow dark." Shyam was now pressing my tits wildly not knowing what he was doing and he softly asked, "Mom can I suck them just once. I love you mom and I want to suck on your tits even though they are empty. I want to feel how I must have felt as a child sucking your milk out of you."(Ma ami tomar mai khete chai, ami oder chuse anondo pete chai jodio jani ote dudh nei tao ami ektu chuste chai oder.) I said that if he really found my tits so attractive he could suck on them and then holding my tit I brought his mouth near my tit and pushed the heavy melon inside his waiting mouth. He reached behind my back and held me tightly while he sucked my tit. I felt his tongue on my nipple and then he took a small bite at it. I gave out a cry of pleasure and pressed his head more on my boobs. With my other hand I reached down and fondled his cock which itself needed some immediate relief. He was leaking precum like a leaking faucet and I played with him for some more time. I thought that it was enough for one day and that I should give him some relief so that I could get some relief afterwards. So I lovingly pulled away his head from my boobs and asked him if he had enjoyed sucking on my globe. He said that it was the best treat he had ever got from me and I blushed. I then pointed at his dick and said, "Son I think that you need some immediate relief for that. What do you do to relieve yourself?" He blushed a deep red and kept quiet. I softly took his raging hard on in my hands and started to rub it up and down. The head of his cock glistened in his moisture and I evenly spread it out on his head. Now his tool head was shining with the oil and precum both of which I had massaged well. i got down on my knees in front of him so that his dick was now staring me in my face and his nuts hung near my boobs. I wrapped my fist around his erection and started to rub it up and down just like you taught me. Oh I am very thankful to you that you taught me how to jack off a man. My husband had never shown me that and had never allowed me to do that to him. So now I was applying my knowledge on my own son. I was jacking him off just as I did you the last time. He was looking intently at my tits and then my hand as I did him. He was embarrassed at the same time and said, "Mom what are you doing? I can do that myself." I replied, "You better keep quiet and enjoy what your momma is doing to you. I can teach you how to do it better yourself so keep watching me. I always did your dad this way and he always enjoyed it with eyes closed." I lied to him but I could not possibly tell him that I have been getting laid by you. So I kept doing him increasing my speed as I saw him reaching his climax. He closed his eyes, threw back his head and was very much enjoying my hand job. He crept his hands to my shoulders and then slowly to my tits and played with them as I jacked him off. My own climax was building between my thighs and I felt his seed getting ready to shoot up. I quickly started massaging his balls more and fastened my pace on his dong. I could feel his cum rise up his shaft and I knew he was going to shoot his sticky goo all over me any moment. I placed my boobs below his nuts such that I could catch every drop of his cum. Soon he was moaning and gave a cry as he spurted white hot lava from his black long dong on my titties that were there just for the job. The first spurt however went straight to my face and landed on my lower lip. Since his eyes were still closed I quickly licked his boy cum from my lips. It was very tasty and I longed for more but then he opened his eyes and looked down at me with awe- his own mom jacking him off with tits hanging like a mighty cow and waiting to catch his seed on my globes. The next few spurts landed bang on my tits and nipples. As he was still playing with my tits his seed got well massaged on my tits and feeling his hot cum being rubbed I came hard in my petticoat. He was now panting and slowly his cock went limp. Though I had come, I was not satisfied because I needed a strong pole to ravish me and I don't think that I can do that with my own son. So after giving him his bath I told him to go away so that I could take my bath and while doing so I played with myself thinking about my son's cock and I came very hard again. That is why I am so horny today. After Aunty completed her story I said, "Aunty I think you can seduce Shyam to fuck you. As you said that he has a nice pole then there is no reason why that pole should lie unused and whom better to use it on than his own mom. So aunty I think you start seducing him. Aunty asked, " How do you want me to seduce him?" I replied, "First give him a bath everyday for a few days and do exactly the same things that you did yesterday. Next you can start exercising with him when he exercises and while exercising you can be in just a lacy bra. You can discard that bra too after a few minutes when you think that they are wet with your sweat. Then while exercising he will get very excited to see you working out with him half naked. For better effect you can wear just your panty while working out. Whenever you are alone with him flash your jewels to him, ask him to hook and unhook your bra. Tell him to bring your bra and panty after your bath. Wear flimsy nighties at night and hug him tightly before going to sleep so that he will dream of screwing you only while sleeping. And if you want I can help you seduce him by telling him how hot you are and how lucky he is to have such a hot mom and I would do anything to get laid by her. That way he will realise what he is missing and will start fucking you. So what do you say to that?" Aunty was ecstatic hearing my plans of seducing her son and she gave me some wet kisses over the phone and I returned them making sucking sounds. Aunty laughed and asked, "Oh what is that sucking sound that you are making?" I said, "That dear aunty is my sucking your cunt hole. Now tell me are you hot? Do you want to have a fuck over the phone?"(Ota kakima ami tomar gud take chuschi. Tumi ki chao je ami tomake phone chudi?) Aunty was too eager to do anything to quench her thirst and said yes. I said, "Aunty first shed all your clothes and lie down on your bed without anything and spread your lips wide."(Kakima tahole prothome tumi langto hoe jao ar pa duto ke chhoriye dao jate tomar gud ta berie pore.) "I am already in my birthday suit and lying down but which lips do you want me to spread?" Aunty replied naughtily. I, "The lips that are between your thighs, that hold the opening to your heaven, your red hot flesh, the lips inside which you want me to stick my pole and pump, the lips where you want me to unload my seed. Now if your lips are spread wide then start playing with your cunt. Rub those lips for me aunty dear. Rub the little clitty that sets you wild. Yes aunty do it." (Kakima tomar gud take ebar aste kore ghoste lag oar tomar clit take rograo jore jore.) "Oh it feels so hot inside my pussy. Ahhh please lick me dear. I am playing with my sex button......oooohhhhhh......I am going mad. Imagining Shyam's cock and yours I am getting a real kick in my cunt.....ooohhhhhhhhh.." Aunty was playing with herself and saying over the phone. I continued, "Now put three fingers inside your hole and imagine as if it is Shyam's dong going inside you. Imagine that your son is lying between your open thighs licking your pussy and sucking your hole. You are playing with his stiff rod and he says that you have got a very tight hole and that he is ready to play his hose pipe inside your cave to give it its due supply of rich cream." (Kakima mone koro je tomar chele tomar gud chusche ar tomar raush chatche ar bolche je tomar gud ta khoob tight art ate o nijer lauda ta dhukiye groom maal tomar gude phelte chae.) I could hear aunty's heavy breathing and knew that she was very excited. I was already playing with my cock from the beginning of her story and I too was nearing my climax. I kept telling her, "Yes my fucking slut aunty hold your son's cock in your hands and ram it inside your tight hole. Now aunty your son is ramming his erect rod inside your hole and his balls are touching your pussy and now he is pounding inside your cunt giving you the pleasure you seek." (Ebar tomar chele nijer lauda ta tomar chudmarani gude dhukiye diye tomake thap march ear or bichi gulo tomar guder sathe dhakka khacchhe ar tumi pagol hoe jacchho kaam shukhe.) I was now moving my own hand very fast on my tool and told aunty that I was going to cum myself. Hearing this aunty could not hold back any longer and she screamed over the phone and I heard the receiver fall from her hand. She had climaxed. I could not hold either and came in a second and my hands were full with my cum. I lied down on my bed relaxing and waiting for aunty to come back and in a few minutes she did. I asked her if she had a nice one and she replied by giving me a number of wet kisses over the phone. I asked her to do the seduction game with Shyam from the next day and said that I will help him get over his initial mental block over fucking his own mom. With that I hung up and started to plan how to go about doing that and what aunty would be doing to Shyam from the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment